Followers

♥ Like Button ♥

Monday, April 13, 2009

SAAT NAME FARAH IRINA DI PANGGIL..

then masok jew alhamdulillah the interviewer agak baek..
nervous??
of course lah..bohong r kate x..
then soklan pertame..
tell me about yourself??
huhu..ckap r...
bla...bla..bla...
then why you choose australia..
waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..
xtaw pown nape amek australia..
so ckp r because i have took a test on International Competition for School during Form 2..
organized by university New South Wales, Australia..
so since then my start to began my initial interest..
2 r jwapan aq yg ngarut2...hehe..

next question about current issues..
hmmmm..
i juz thought about Politics in Perak...
so i thought maybe if Malays could unite maybe our new kabinet could just focus only on global economic..
huhu..

then last but not least...
who is the GD of MARA?????
WAAAAAAHHHHHH
DE SAPE2 TAW X??
of course fara dgn yakin menjwab if I could give some time I would done a some self-reserach..
hahaha
nanye kalo de mase fara xnak pown wat...hahaha..
then I told that I only know about MARA Objectives n Strategic planning..
hehe..
so jwab je la..huhu..
bla...bla...bla..

then he said how I could obtain such a good result??
and what is your weakness??
huhu..
nie ag best ngarut!!
i admit that my weaknesses is i am a perfectionist person....
so i would stay up until late night n burn midnight oil just 2 make sure that all my work finish before the time..
hahaha...kalis jew 2...

then she n he said thank you...
hahaha..
the best part of the interview when I was finish n going down in a same lift with my interviewer,...
so kt lif pown de r soklan2 sambungan...

2 je r pengalaman nak d kongsi...
hope yg lom interview btter prepared something ok?
don't be like me!!

with love, fara




♥ with love, fara ♥


1 comment:

Kritikan Membina